Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tappan Stove Problem

The top burners in my old model Tappan Gas Stove with pilotless ignition has
stopped working. It came shortly after a power failure. Could this failure
have caused the stove to stop working? The oven lights ok, and the top burners
can be lit with a match. There is a fuse in the circuit, but that probably did
not fail because the
oven still works. If I can fix it myself, that would be preferable, as I have
already
replaced the oven module successfully at a previous failure.

Sherwin D.

Posted to alt.home.repair

try www.applianceaid.com or www.repairclinic.com for some ideas