Posted to alt.home.repair,opera.general,alt.war

Default Road rage, yet again

Someone should report these guys to the FBI. What they are doing is illegal.

wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:53:33 -0500, wrote:

What does he DO? HE PUTS ON THE SPEED catches up and starts riding my
ass, and then giving me the finger. So I give it back. HE signals he
wants to fight me. So I oblige. I pull over. What does he do? He
keep on going.
I don't begrudge him for not wanting to fight (I was much bigger than
him). But there is a typical example of someone getting angry because
you showed yourself to be a better, safer and more efficient driver
than him.

Thats why you should always carry a loaded rifle in your car. I would
have blown out a few tires and windows on that car, then when he
rolled over into a ditch, I would have beat the **** out of him before
tossing his limp body back into his burning car to be incinerated.

The way I look at it, road rage does not end until the son of a bitch
that ****ed me off is in his grave. No one that ****s with me on the
highway ever lives to tell the story.

So far I have put 38 men, and 6 women into their graves, and one still
remains in a coma after 8 years. All were bad drivers who drove
themselves to their demise by ****ing with the wrong person (namely
me).

Hey, I feel exactly the same way. I am so godamn sick and tired of
inconsiderate asshole drivers I'd like to kill them all. I always
have my shotgun loaded and on the gun rack right behind my head.
I probably blast a dozen cars a week. But that's not the end. I got
a box of hand gernades under my seat. When a ****er behind the wheel
****es me off, I just pass the son of a bitch, cut him off, toss the
gernade and watch the fun explode. A tank of gas and a hand gernade
make quite a blast. It's quite hysterical when they announce on the tv
news that another car was blown up on the interstate and they are
investigating. Like what are they investigating? There's nothing
left.

Posted to alt.home.repair,opera.general,alt.war
Sev Sev is offline

A bit OT and venting online isn't illegal yet. If you believe
they're doing what they claim.... that's a different matter. Somebody
who knows computer forensics ought to check them out for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair,opera.general,alt.war

it was a troll.

remain calm...

ps.com...

Road rage camera Stefek Zaba UK diy 32 June 3rd 05 04:50 PM
Cost of tarmacadaming road MM UK diy 6 May 20th 05 06:29 PM
To anyone sick of alt.hvac Matt Morgan Home Repair 87 April 8th 05 05:17 PM
OT- Shooting, Distance from road ? RogerN Metalworking 39 January 21st 05 04:39 AM
Butt Hole Road? Jim Dauven Metalworking 17 October 27th 03 02:37 AM