Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove concrete from brick

Has anyone any safe suggestions for removing concrete from brick. Sloppy contractor splashed concrete on brick wall when he poured a new driveway.
I would not let him powerwash and of course I never saw him again. BBB said tough luck, get a lawyer.(not worth the aggravation) I would rather try it myself.

Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

KTECH wrote:

Has anyone any safe suggestions for removing concrete from brick. Sloppy
contractor splashed concrete on brick wall when he poured a new driveway.
I would not let him powerwash and of course I never saw him again.
BBB said tough luck, get a lawyer.(not worth the aggravation) I would
rather try it myself.

Frank

Hi,
Small chisel and hammer with lot of patience?