Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plywood finish option on Diamond cabinets

I am redoing my kitchen in a house that I expect to sell in 5-6 years. We
are putting in Diamond cabinets, and mulling the optional plywood box
construction. Since a potential buyer will likely look only aesthetically at
the kitchen, is it worth an extra $700 (10% of the total project)? Does
anyone have experience with this? My wife and I have no kids, and while we
will in this house, they won't be old enough to do any damage.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It depends on what other features you got such as ful extendable drawers and
self closing drawers. If you have those the plywood shows just another
layer of quality.

Depends on your kitchen whether its a quick once over or a major redo.

. ..