Posted to alt.home.repair
Running Jack Flash Running Jack Flash is offline

Default Plywood finish option on Diamond cabinets

I am redoing my kitchen in a house that I expect to sell in 5-6 years. We
are putting in Diamond cabinets, and mulling the optional plywood box
construction. Since a potential buyer will likely look only aesthetically at
the kitchen, is it worth an extra $700 (10% of the total project)? Does
anyone have experience with this? My wife and I have no kids, and while we
will in this house, they won't be old enough to do any damage.