Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing Hot Air from Vaulted Ceiling

Didnt you get a guarnteed temp drop from your AC installer, I bet he did
not do a written load calc, he just guessed on what you needed. Do you
have a second floor return, second floor AC wont work without. Call your
AC guy back first. Is there an air gap that allows any venting in your
roof design, you may or may not be able to do more, but it probably wont
help anyway.