Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore vaccum cleaners

In the thread about vacuum cleaners, I saw no one mentioning about
kenmore? Anybody has one? If you do, how do you like it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Amanda wrote:
In the thread about vacuum cleaners, I saw no one mentioning about
kenmore? Anybody has one? If you do, how do you like it?

We have two of them and wouldn't buy anything but a kenmore vaccum.
They work great, have had no problms with them(except for the plug
breaking which was our fault). They come fully equiped with additional
features not found on other makes and work flawlessly. Previously I
had a kenmore that worked great for years. In between models my wife
bought a dirt devil and it only lasted two years. Biggest waste of
money we ever bought.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Amanda wrote:

In the thread about vacuum cleaners, I saw no one mentioning about
kenmore? Anybody has one? If you do, how do you like it?

Sorry I don't have any personal experience to tell you about, but since you
are interested in Kenmores, I thought I would tell you about the latest
ratings by Consumers Digest on them.

There were 3 Kenmore vacuum models rated as "Best Buy" if you can find them
online to read about. Go to Google or Shoppers.com, etc. to look these up:

Model 25512 - Canister type - $300
Model 35922 - Upright type - $300
Model 36932 - Upright type - $300

bj

Kenmore dryer thermal cut-off popped again mikegi Home Repair 4 February 9th 06 07:32 PM
Kenmore Appliances cover Home Repair 18 December 27th 05 02:59 AM
Detergents and cleaners FAQ [email protected] UK diy 49 September 25th 05 11:34 PM
Installing Kenmore Ultrafilter 550 Reverse Osmosis system DJ Home Repair 1 February 21st 05 08:21 PM
2003 Consumer Reports Best Buys for your home T.T. Home Ownership 13 March 24th 04 08:30 PM