Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bathroom shower wall problem

I am trying to find the name of the company who makes
a 1/4 inch-3/8 inch thick plastic(?artificial marble) flat bathroom shower
wall.(came in 3 pieces).The new home i bought in 1983 down in La. had this
..1 five foot section/
2 two foot sections and was easy to clean.
Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks.
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Robert Abbondanza" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am trying to find the name of the company who makes
a 1/4 inch-3/8 inch thick plastic(?artificial marble) flat bathroom shower
wall.(came in 3 pieces).The new home i bought in 1983 down in La. had this
.1 five foot section/
2 two foot sections and was easy to clean.
Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks.
Bob

Check out Swanstone, www.swanstone.com. They make solid surface shower
panels. Also, I would think any local cultured marble manufacturer could
also make up custom size panels. The swanstone would be more durable as the
color would go all the way through and can be polished if scratched. I also
suspect that some of the other solid surface manufacturers such as Corian,
might also make panels.

Tom G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tom G" wrote in message

"Robert Abbondanza" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am trying to find the name of the company who makes
a 1/4 inch-3/8 inch thick plastic(?artificial marble) flat bathroom
shower wall.(came in 3 pieces).The new home i bought in 1983 down in La.
had this .1 five foot section/
2 two foot sections and was easy to clean.
Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks.
Bob

Check out Swanstone, www.swanstone.com. They make solid surface shower
panels. Also, I would think any local cultured marble manufacturer could
also make up custom size panels. The swanstone would be more durable as
the color would go all the way through and can be polished if scratched.
I also suspect that some of the other solid surface manufacturers such as
Corian, might also make panels.

Tom G.

Thanks Tom, just what I was looking for.
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joey T" wrote in message
Home depot

"Robert Abbondanza" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am trying to find the name of the company who makes
a 1/4 inch-3/8 inch thick plastic(?artificial marble) flat bathroom
shower wall.(came in 3 pieces).The new home i bought in 1983 down in La.
had this .1 five foot section/
2 two foot sections and was easy to clean.
Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks.
Bob

They did not have "flat pannel" type.

Thanks Anyway.