Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jiffy-Lube Crooks

I lost the url of the site that had all the criminal activity of
Jiffy-Lube.
Anyone have it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ube+complaints

--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven's Current Weather
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...er+Haven+33881
"JimL" wrote in message

I lost the url of the site that had all the criminal activity of
Jiffy-Lube.
Anyone have it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

They have been pulling the "Dirty oil trick" since the day they opened,
over 20 years.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.nbc4.tv/video/9152183/detail.html

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.
"JimL" wrote in message

I lost the url of the site that had all the criminal activity of
Jiffy-Lube.
Anyone have it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:02:52 -0500, JimL wrote:

:
: I lost the url of the site that had all the criminal activity of
:Jiffy-Lube.
: Anyone have it?
:
Looks like the one you want might be:

http://www.jiffylubeproblems.com/

roller-chain lube Frank Thompson Home Repair 10 April 28th 06 05:53 AM
Unisaw lube? David Woodworking 14 January 9th 05 04:43 PM
stuck windows - looking for non-smelly silicone lube Veggie Home Repair 11 August 31st 04 11:09 PM
stuck windows - looking for non-smelly silicone lube Veggie Home Ownership 9 August 31st 04 11:09 PM