Posted to alt.home.repair

Default You Will Be Fined $50, 000000 If You Missed This Posting

You Will Be Fined $50, 000000 If You Missed This Posting

It Looks Cool And Everything is Free Here.

You Can Watch It And Visit It http://www.allmasti.com

It Consists Of Free PC Games And Online Games, Greeting Cards, Free
Music, Wallpapers, Chat Rooms, Cool Links, Msn Display Pictures, Msn
Winks, Msn Nick Names, And Downloads, Mobile Softwares, Mobile Games,
Mobile Ringtones, Mobile Songs, Mobile Unloackers, Mobile Funny Sms,
And Much More Like Themes Etc. I Cannot Write All About IT But Its
Great And I Want To Share It With All My Friends. Visit Now
http://www.allmasti.com

Thanks
Your Friend
Waheed Khan

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10 Jul 2006 13:04:50 -0700, wrote:

You Will Be Fined $50, 000000 If You Missed This Posting

It Looks Cool And Everything is SPAM Here.

You Can Watch It And Visit It
http://www.SPAM-SPAM-SPAM.com

Your SPAMMER
Waheed Khan

This is the same spammer posting from Asia that posted 8 or more
copies of a spam about saving water.

Be sure to * PLONK * the asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

And the reason you were so dumb as o repost he entire SPAM again tnto this
news group was.......

.....wait,....

.....wait....

Ah yes, you area ****ing asshole spammer yourself.

Learn how to delete you idiot!

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.

wrote in message
On 10 Jul 2006 13:04:50 -0700, wrote:

SNIP ALL ORIGINAL SPAM

This is the same spammer posting from Asia that posted 8 or more
copies of a spam about saving water.

Be sure to * PLONK * the asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

And you are the dumbest **** of all, because you cant read.....
If you have a reading comprehension above 2nd grade reading, compare
the original with my modified version. Cmon, lets see if you made it
to 3rd grade....

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:05:23 -0700, "Jim McLaughlin" jim.mclaughlin
wrote:

And the reason you were so dumb as o repost he entire SPAM again tnto this
news group was.......

Ah yes, you area ****ing asshole spammer yourself.

Learn how to delete you idiot!

Request for a vote, for new electronic newsgroup newtype Electronics 13 December 30th 05 05:33 PM
Changing A Lightbulb, A lesson in Posting? Boris Beizer Metalworking 5 March 27th 04 12:20 AM
How to fight Newsgroup SPAM Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 7 November 27th 03 05:23 AM
Top vs Bottom posting Dave UK diy 54 September 4th 03 12:00 PM
[OT] Car insurance craziness The Q UK diy 173 August 2nd 03 10:58 PM