Posted to alt.home.repair

Default G.W. Bush is SATAN

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:32 -0400, wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

I thinks he's doing a good job. Too bad we can't reelect him for a term or
two more. Things would really get cleaned up with 2 more terms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:42:04 GMT, "cm"
wrote:

Satan=Myth

Satan and God, if either exists, seem like they must be 2 sides of
someone with multiple personality disorder.

cm
wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:32 -0400, wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

Supporting Bush is denouncing God.

I dont know what its doing to God, but supporting Bush is supporting
the destruction of America. If you love America, vote to impeach Bush
and Cheney.

If you love America, NEVER vote Republican !!!!
The republican party is Satan's party.

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Posted to alt.home.repair

John wrote:
wrote
wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

I thinks he's doing a good job. Too bad we can't reelect him for a term or
two more. Things would really get cleaned up with 2 more terms.

Maybe sooner...

It was clearly essential that measures be taken to keep the fingers
of Bush, Cheney, and the increasingly desperate neocon fascist madmen
away from the nuclear button. During Watergate, when Nixon had called
his infamous 1973 worldwide nuclear alert as a result of the October
1973 Middle East war, British Prime Minister Ted Heath had seen the
entire stunt as a manufactured diversion from Nixon's Watergate troubles
at home. As the Bush administration disintegrates, it is clear that
conditions today are similar. On October 28, 2005, when special counsel
Fitzgerald presented his indictment of the neocon fanatic Irv Lewis Libby,
Bush simultaneously made a raving speech branding Iran and Syria as
outlaw states with whom his patience was exhausted. Many cable networks
showed Fitzgerald and Bush, along with Cheney, as parts of the same
split screen. There it was: wag the dog, in real time. Kissinger and Haig,
sociopaths though they were, had taken measures to supervise Nixon's
access to the football, the briefcase containing the nuclear launch
codes. In the last weeks of Watergate, Defense Secretary Schlesinger
had issued a standing order to combat commanders telling them to ignore
any and all orders by Nixon to launch attacks unless and until they were
confirmed by himself or by Kissinger. In today's White House, there are
no figures to look to who might impose similar restraint: quite the
contrary. Faced with looming indictments of many of their clique,
the neocons tended towards a mood of Goetterdaemmerung and apocalypse.
The neocons would doubtless prefer a new world war to life behind bars;
like the SS in Berlin during the last days, they would think nothing
of letting the river water into the subway tunnels where their
insufficiently martial fellow citizens were hiding.

The impeachment of Bush and of many others could hardly wait until 2007.

Gunpowder Day, November 5, 2005.

From "9/11 Synthetic Terror--Made in USA," by Webster Griffin Tarpley

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

cm wrote:
I would rather do home repairs at the Bush's residence than Gore or Kerry's.

cm

(applauding & grinning)
Now there's a man who can make his views known in a civilized manner!

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

, 7/10/2006, 2:01:52 PM,
wrote:

From "9/11 Synthetic Terror--Made in USA," by Webster Griffin Tarpley

Do you have an original thought of your own?

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

cm wrote:
I would rather do home repairs at the Bush's residence than Gore or Kerry's.

Not me. When I'm done things work, but tend to look like crap. That
wouldn't float at Bush's current rental.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:05:38 -0400, "John" wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:32 -0400, wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

I thinks he's doing a good job. Too bad we can't reelect him for a term or
two more. Things would really get cleaned up with 2 more terms.

This says it all !!!
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...097/editorials

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:32 -0400, wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

I thinks he's doing a good job. Too bad we can't reelect him for a term
or
two more. Things would really get cleaned up with 2 more terms.

This says it all !!!
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs...097/editorials

that doesn't say nothing worth reading. if you want to surrender go to
france.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

CJT wrote:
John wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:24:32 -0400, wrote:

G.W. Bush is SATAN

I thinks he's doing a good job. Too bad we can't reelect him for a term or
two more. Things would really get cleaned up with 2 more terms.

You really are a masochist.

Eerily prescient; see the part about Cheney's hunting accident...

President George W. Bush.....Will Ferrell

Voice of Don Pardo: America, Election Day fast approaches, and with
the Presidential Race still too close to call, "Saturday Night Live"
would like to present "A Glimpse of our Possible Future".

[ open on Scenario I ]

Announcer: And now a Message From the President of the United States:
George W. Bush.

[ open on the Oval Office - beer cans on desk, socks hung on the lamp,
a barbecue grill burning on his desk ]

Voice of Advisor: Mr. President, get out there!

President George W. Bush: [ from under his desk ] No! No, you can't
make me! You're gonna yell at me again!

Voice of Advisor: Mr. President!

President George W. Bush: [ peeks out from under his desk ] No! I
don't want to go out, it's too hard!

Voice of Advisor: You're on, Sir!

President George W. Bush: Awww.. [ jumps up and takes his seat ] Hey,
America! So, how we all doing out there, huh? Yeah, not so good. I
broke the Hoover Dam.. we had that war thing happen. But I mean, who
ever heard of a Civil War, anyway? What is that? [ grabs a pair of
binoculars, unscrews the lens, then pours alcohol from it into his
mouth ] I have missed you, ol' buddy! [ pours it into his barbecue
grill ] Whoo! I think we can agree, Americans, that these have been a
difficult first two years of my presidency..

Voice of Advisor: You've been President for two weeks!

President George W. Bush: Really? Oh, man! I told you, this is hard!
Okay, listen.. I'm just gonna get this Address thing over with. As we
assess the State of the American Union today, we have reason to hope,
because.. [ takes out a map which shows California and Florida as
islands, Texas in Communist Mexico, and the Great Lakes on fire ] Holy
crap! When did all this happen?! Wow.. the Great Lakes are on fire -
even I know that's not good. [ laughs ] Okay, America, we got a lot of
problems. I ain't gonna lie to you. But with the help of
Vice-President Dick Cheney..

Voice of Advisor: You killed him in a hunting accident!

George W. Bush: Okay, fine! Not a problem. 'Cause I've been working
hard, I got a plan that's gonna solve all of it - from the deficit, to
foreign relations, to that hole in the sun. Two words, America:
Ostrich Meat.

Voice of Advisor: [ disgusted ] Oh, come on! [ exits Oval Office ]

President George W. Bush: No, no, wait, wait! Hear me out. You see,
everyone gets an ostrich.. and then you eat the ostrich, then you
raise the ostrich.. that way, no more ostriches! We are trying to get
rid of all the ostriches, right? Anyone? [ ball of fire erupts outside
] Aw, screw! That big tit building is on fire again - damn! Alright,
sorry, folks.. I gotta take care of this.. [ stands up ] Come on,
Blue! Here, boy! [ an ostrich ambles forward ] You all go on ahead
without me. And, in the meantime, "Live, from New York, it's Saturday
Night!"

Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now! Gunner Metalworking 85 May 15th 06 12:46 AM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM