Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aggregated concrete driveway sealant

Hi,
Time to apply another coat. Any suggestion regarding
which one to use?
TIA,
Tony
Posted to alt.home.repair

Time to apply another coat. Any suggestion regarding which one to use?

We just did ours and used the water based one they sell at Home Depot for
about $ 25 CDN gal.

Worked fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Rudy wrote:
Time to apply another coat. Any suggestion regarding which one to use?

We just did ours and used the water based one they sell at Home Depot for
about $ 25 CDN gal.

Worked fine.

Hi,
I was looking at it yesterday. Behr brand I believe. How much can you
cover with one can? I was thinking of using roller to apply it.
TIA,
Tony