Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmie D

Default Remove Calcium from pipe

Cu plumping is getting pretty clogged up with calcium buildup otherwise the
pipes are in good shape. I have remove and replaced a few sections for
inspection and the test sections were like new after the deposits were
removed. IS there a way to chemically or by other means to unclog them. I
used CLR to clean the test pieces. I would gladly spend $1k on CLR if I
thought this would do the job.