Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patching Holes in Stucco

After a home "improvement" project gone awry, I need to patch a few
3/4" holes drilled into my home's exterior stucco. After reading this
Usergroup, I see there is something known as stucco patch available at
Home Depot. Will 3/4" holes be too big to patch with this stuff? If
so, would the expanding foam/stucco patch route be the way to go?

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

I have also used FIXALL (green box) to patch holes of this size. Looks like
drywall mud but dries as hard as cement. Just toss some sand on top and
trowel to match the stucco.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Stucco patch or anything cementous will probably be ok, stucco's bumpy
so it should be easy to make it look ok.

wrote:
After a home "improvement" project gone awry, I need to patch a few
3/4" holes drilled into my home's exterior stucco. After reading this
Usergroup, I see there is something known as stucco patch available at
Home Depot. Will 3/4" holes be too big to patch with this stuff? If
so, would the expanding foam/stucco patch route be the way to go?

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you all for your input. I do appreciate it.

Cheers!

-Fleemo