Posted to alt.home.repair
davej

Default Black Ants

Hi, Does anyone have any recommended solutions for getting rid of black
ants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
daveJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Gammon

davej wrote:
Hi, Does anyone have any recommended solutions for getting rid of black
ants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
daveJ

Black Ants???

Try Fire Ants. Currently have two, maybe three really itchy, burning
spots on my feet where I was attacked this past week. Will take 3-4
weeks for the patches to disappear.

All other ants are TRIVIAL by comparison. Sure they get into things,
make messes, BUT THEY DO NOT ATTACK YOU!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog

I would suggest POISON, Ortho makes quite a selection

Searcher

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:42:55 -0400, "davej"
wrote:

Hi, Does anyone have any recommended solutions for getting rid of black
ants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
daveJ

Terro Ant Killer

http://www.carpenter-ant-killer.com/...ller-works.php

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Stootzmann

I've tried all the various stuff at the store -- Terro is the only thing
that had an impact that I could see.

"davej" wrote in message
Hi, Does anyone have any recommended solutions for getting rid of black
ants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
daveJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:29:41 -0600, "Jay Stootzmann"
wrote:

I've tried all the various stuff at the store -- Terro is the only thing
that had an impact that I could see.

It's just been a month or so since I found out about Terro, bit it
seems to be working (for black ants in kitchen) where nothing else
has.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy

Hi, Does anyone have any recommended solutions for getting rid of black
ants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google BORIC ACID ANT KILLER for lots of ideas

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
Recommend ways to eliminate Carpenter Ants HerHusband Home Repair 13 June 18th 05 01:56 AM
help -- winged carpenter ants!! [email protected] Home Repair 20 June 10th 05 02:45 PM
big black ants jay Home Repair 10 May 6th 05 03:24 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM