Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike

Default Need Ideas on How to Remodel a Small Rowhouse

Hi, I bought a end of group two story rowhouse which measures 16' wide x 32'
I subscribe to This Old House magazine but I'd like to find a publication or
web site which
has redesign/renovations grared toward small houses.

Thanks,

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
pipedown

Maybe not as tiny as your place but American Bungalow
http://www.ambungalow.com/AmBungalow/home.htm
is a good mag for renovators

HGTV has a program about small spaces too, check their website
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hssbs