DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Ideas on How to Remodel a Small Rowhouse (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/165110-need-ideas-how-remodel-small-rowhouse.html)

Mike June 9th 06 02:46 AM

Need Ideas on How to Remodel a Small Rowhouse

Hi, I bought a end of group two story rowhouse which measures 16' wide x 32'
I subscribe to This Old House magazine but I'd like to find a publication or
web site which
has redesign/renovations grared toward small houses.

Thanks,

Mike

pipedown June 9th 06 06:02 PM

Need Ideas on How to Remodel a Small Rowhouse

Maybe not as tiny as your place but American Bungalow
http://www.ambungalow.com/AmBungalow/home.htm
is a good mag for renovators

HGTV has a program about small spaces too, check their website
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hssbs