Posted to alt.home.repair
kanakanaka77

Default stereo/ radio problems

I have 2 stereos. The first is a panasonic sa-ak17 with a 5 disk cd changer
that doesnt function. The goes in but never reads, lens clenaers wont play
either. It just says 'no disc'. the second is a aiwa single disc player
that opens every now and then. When it does open and reads the cd it
barely plays. Once again, lens cleaner was no help.
Any thoughts? Should I trash them or is this a problem woth salvaging?
Thanks for your help
Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

I salvaged a unit by blowing compresed air inside , you can open one
and clean the laser with a swab and denatured alcohol, and blow it out
better.