Posted to alt.home.repair
jay hey

Default Property management companies

Are there property management companies that just handle leases, rent
collection, and evictions, but not physical maintenance? Any idea what
that might cost?

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

"jay hey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Are there property management companies that just handle leases, rent
collection, and evictions, but not physical maintenance? Any idea what
that might cost?

Thanks.

I had a realtor do that when I rented my home once. 10% of the monthly rent
is what I paid.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Donna

"jay hey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Are there property management companies that just handle leases, rent
collection, and evictions, but not physical maintenance? Any idea what
that might cost?

The management company I used in FL charged 50% of one month's rent to get a
tenant in, plus 10% of the monthly rent thereafter. After two sets of
tenants, I found that I was comfortable enough with the process to find my
own tenants and vet them. As an absentee landlord, I pay 10% of the rent to
a friend of mine who lives nearby, to handle lockouts, disputes and rent
collection. Works out for everyone.

Donna

Free Article on How to get into Property development! anyacat2005 UK diy 8 January 27th 06 07:33 PM
the irs on gains from casualty and theft AllEmailDeletedImmediately Home Ownership 6 April 19th 05 04:49 PM
Slo-Mo Looting Eugene Woodworking 211 August 26th 04 04:18 PM
Council want to build an extension next door, will it devalue our property? Jason Arthurs UK diy 4 October 11th 03 03:51 AM