Posted to uk.d-i-y
anyacat2005

Default Free Article on How to get into Property development!

Hi everyone,

I've got my hands on a free report. It is by a leading expert on
Property/Real Estate Development. It tells you how to go about getting

into property investment. I found it very interesting and it had some
useful pointers!

Email me a blank email at and it will be sent

straight back to you.

Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Free Article on How to get into Property development! REPLY a bit long

In message . com,
anyacat2005 writes
Hi everyone,

I've got my hands on a free report. It is by a leading expert on
Property/Real Estate Development. It tells you how to go about getting

into property investment. I found it very interesting and it had some
useful pointers!

What, again ?

For anyone vaguely interested in what's contained in this spam
(collected from a throwaway gmail account, of course)

and Surprise, surprise - the address and the postcode don't match

Your free report about Property Development is below!

5 Tips for Successful Property Investment
By Ria Elshaw

Just because property prices seem to have hit a temporary ceiling in
many countries around the world, that doesn't mean that profits from
developing property are hard to come by.
This article shows you the top ten tips that property developers apply
to their property portfolio building strategy to ensure success from
their investments.

1) Research the market - Check the recent historical price data for
properties in the area of the country you're considering purchasing in
and try to get an overall feel in the market for prices currently. Are
prices rising, are prices falling or have they reached a peak. You need
to know what state the market is in, in your preferred area.

2) Get ahead of the game €“ as a basic rule of thumb, professional
property developers seek to buy ahead of the market. If a market is
rising they will try and target up and coming areas, areas that are
close to locations that have peaked, areas close to locations
experiencing redevelopment or investment. These areas will most likely
become 'the next big thing' and those who by in before the trend will
stand to make the most gains.

3) Know your market €“ who are you buying property for? Are you buying
to let to young executives, purchasing for renovation to resell to a
family market or purchasing to let for short term rental to holiday
makers? Think about your market before you make a purchase. Know what
they look for in a property and ensure that is what you are going to be
offering them

4) Think further a field €“ there are emerging real estate property
markets around the world where countries' economies are going from
strength to strength, where a growing tourism sector is pushing up
demand or where constitutional legislation has been or is about to be
changed to allow for foreign freehold ownership of property for example.
Look further a field than your own back yard for your next property
investment and diversify that real estate portfolio for maximum success.

5) Entry and exit costs €“ research fees, charges and all expenses you
will incur when you buy your property €“ they differ from country to
country and sometimes even from state to state. In Turkey for example
you should add on an additional 5% of the purchase price for all fees,
in Spain you will need to factor in an average of 10% and in Germany
fees and charges can be in excess of 20%. Know how much you will have to
incur and factor this amount into your budget to avoid any nasty
surprises and to ensure your investment can become profitable. In Spain
a foreign buyer can incur up to 35% capital gains tax, in Turkey on the
other hand property sales are capital gains tax free if the underlying
real estate has been owned for four or more years.

Good Luck

toriastra
109 Burgate terrace
London
United Kingdom
SW16 5UE

geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

raden wrote
For anyone vaguely interested in what's contained in this spam

Not today, thank you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

Chris Bacon wrote in message
raden wrote
For anyone vaguely interested in what's contained in this spam

Not today, thank you.

Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the discussion last
time, have you recently received the tradesmen online email again? Last
thing I remember someone, I think Geoff, was suggesting we might
complain. I didn't , did ''we''? :-)
--
Holly, in France
Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Holly, in France wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote...
raden wrote

[snip]
Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the discussion last
time, have you recently received the tradesmen online email again? Last
thing I remember someone, I think Geoff, was suggesting we might
complain. I didn't , did ''we''? :-)

Haven't had any more, didn't complain, certainly would
have complained if I'd known where to complain to.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

Chris Bacon wrote in message
Holly, in France wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote...
raden wrote

[snip]
Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the discussion

last
time, have you recently received the tradesmen online email again?

Last
thing I remember someone, I think Geoff, was suggesting we might
complain. I didn't , did ''we''? :-)

Haven't had any more,

Hmm, wonder why I got a second attempt then?!

didn't complain, certainly would
have complained if I'd known where to complain to.

I've deleted it now, but AFAIR the only way to complain was to go onto
the site which didn't seem such a good idea since if they didn't take
any notice it was only going to serve to confirm a spammable address. If
I get another one I'll have a look.

--
Holly, in France
Holiday Home in Dordogne, now with pool!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , "Holly, in France"
writes

Chris Bacon wrote in message
raden wrote
For anyone vaguely interested in what's contained in this spam

Not today, thank you.

Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the discussion last
time, have you recently received the tradesmen online email again? Last
thing I remember someone, I think Geoff, was suggesting we might
complain. I didn't , did ''we''? :-)

I think that I did

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

raden wrote in message
In message "Holly, in France"
writes

Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the
discussion last time, have you recently received the tradesmen
online email again? Last thing I remember someone, I think
Geoff, was suggesting we might complain. I didn't ,
did ''we''? :-)

I think that I did

Gt the email again or complain? I guess that if you complained you
didn't get much of a response or get into conversation with them then,
or you would remember :-) Oh well, we'll see if they do it again .....

Holly, in France
Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool!
http://la-plaine.chez-alice.fr/index.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , "Holly, in France"
writes

raden wrote in message
In message "Holly, in France"
writes

Talking of spam, and since I remember both of you in the
discussion last time, have you recently received the tradesmen
online email again? Last thing I remember someone, I think
Geoff, was suggesting we might complain. I didn't ,
did ''we''? :-)

I think that I did

Gt the email again or complain? I guess that if you complained you
didn't get much of a response

Rien - IIRC

--
geoff