Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress

Default Holloway House Quick Shine Floor Finish

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I posted this before but for some reason it never showed up; hope it
does not double-post now. Are any of you familiar with Holloway House
Quick Shine Floor Finish. It claims it renews and shines all types of
floors (wood, tile, laminate, vinyl, etc.) and is not a wax, but a
polymer, therefore never yellows and never needs to be removed.

I am wondering if it is really any better than plain old floor wax (the
mop-on, point 'n' squirt kind, not the "real" kind that needs buffing).
It certainly is more expensive, but if it works as advertised and
really doesn't yellow, I'd be up for it.

Have you tried it? Any opinions?

Thanks,
Jo Ann

My wife has been using it for several years now. This on the recommendation
of a friend. She apparently likes it. It is used on sheet flooring.

Charlie

House sale lynd UK diy 14 March 11th 06 06:40 PM
Newly purchased house is Older tha I was told and inspector missed issues [email protected] Home Repair 13 January 25th 06 09:29 PM
Newly purchased House is Older than I was told and has issues [email protected] Home Ownership 0 January 22nd 06 06:40 PM
Quick Shine on Laminate? ar Home Repair 0 January 15th 06 04:01 AM
more fun with air conditioning J Jensen Home Ownership 56 September 7th 04 06:20 AM