Posted to alt.home.repair
ar

Default Quick Shine on Laminate?

I found a product called Quick Shine from Hollway House that can be
used on laminate floors & I decided to try it after getting sick of all
the smudging on the floor. I tested it in one room, putting 6 coats on,
and it shines like it is wet, but it isn't slippery at all and it
doesn't leave smudges from bare feet, etc. So far I like what I'm
seeing but I'm concerned about how it holds up long term. Has anyone
ever used this stuff on any kind of floor? If so, what have your
results been?

Irwin Quick Grip clamps vs Jorgensen ISD clamps Ranger Paul Woodworking 0 January 12th 06 04:43 AM
laminate flooring install time [email protected] Home Repair 15 January 31st 05 03:12 AM
Quick Step Laminate twfsa Home Repair 5 January 15th 05 05:35 PM
Survey on laminate flooring options (15 seconds!) Tim UK diy 4 July 27th 04 12:53 AM
That laminate vs new wood flooring Q - thanks Tenex UK diy 7 September 9th 03 10:11 AM