twfsa

Default Quick Step Laminate

I have Laminate flooring in my kitchen, what is the best way to clean this?

TIA

Tom

Mac Cool

damp mop
--
Mac Cool
Rick Brandt

Mac Cool wrote:
damp mop

We just installed Wilsonart's top of the line laminate (which is absolutely
beautiful), but everything we've tried so far does show streaks.

We've tried Windex, Vinegar and Water, the regular floor cleaner brands that
boast about "no rinse", and plain water. All of them *clean* just fine, but
they all leave streaks with Windex being the best performer so far in that area.

Perhaps it was the pattern we went with (natural english walnut) which is a
fairly light color.

Melissa

"twfsa" wrote in message
I have Laminate flooring in my kitchen, what is the best way to clean

this?

TIA

Tom

We use a swiffer, the kind that doesn't have the spray bottle. Use up the
inital supply of swiffer wet pads, then get a bunch of the cheapo white
washcloths at Walmart. You can ususally get 18 for $3.00 and they fit
perfectly on the swiffer head. I mix up a splash of Mr. Clean in a spray
bottle with water. This is so much cheaper than the wet pads you buy, plus
it smells better. Whenever the floor needs cleaning, I spray the bad spot
then swiff. For an all over clean I spray the cloth first and start
swiffing then spot spray any bad spots. Rather, I make my kids do all this.
They make the messes and they can see it better since they are closer to the
floor,

--
Melissa
remove your shoes to reply by email

Murray Peterson

"Rick Brandt" wrote in
:

We've tried Windex, Vinegar and Water, the regular floor cleaner
brands that boast about "no rinse", and plain water. All of them
*clean* just fine, but they all leave streaks with Windex being the
best performer so far in that area.

We get very good results with the Pergo laminate floor cleaner -- better
than Windex.