Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Brian E. Clark

Default HOme question

In article , Jeremy
Martin said...

I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Al-Eyes held the Jermuns at the Battle of the Our-
Danns, so your wish was foiled, Mr. Pangborn.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Sean C

In article , Brian
E. Clark wrote:

In article , Jeremy
Martin said...

I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Al-Eyes held the Jermuns at the Battle of the Our-
Danns, so your wish was foiled, Mr. Pangborn.

But not before Kenny's parents manged to escape from "Aush-twitz" and
go on to breed an aush or two and at least one major twit.

--Sean

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Home Depot Scorns Christian Groups Ben Siders Woodworking 63 August 26th 04 02:52 PM
Home Phone Wiring Question Mr. R Home Repair 2 May 30th 04 07:38 PM
Home HVAC question.... John Home Repair 4 October 31st 03 11:53 PM
Home Wall Construction Question P.E. Home Repair 6 July 22nd 03 05:08 AM