Posted to alt.home.repair
Syl

Default Chlorine Generator for 18' Above ground Pool

Hi Group -

Anyone have any tips on where to pick this up in Canada ?
http://www.intexstore.com/shop/shopd...893&id=&subcat

I can order from the States, but they want as much money to ship it
here as they do for the product!

Thx!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis

According to Syl :
Hi Group -

Anyone have any tips on where to pick this up in Canada ?
http://www.intexstore.com/shop/shopd...893&id=&subcat

I can order from the States, but they want as much money to ship it
here as they do for the product!

Ask around at pool stores.

I asked around a few years ago, and they were _extremely_ pricy then, but it looks
as if the prices have been falling.

H'm, looking around, maybe not. I suspect the unit you're listing above is
only _part_ of what you'd need. Either that, or they're taking shortcuts.

Here's a unit that supposedly doesn't need any support gear/plumbing:

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/07731264029269.htm

Note the GFI requirement!
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est