Posted to alt.home.repair
aezael

Default Makenco Generators

I purchased a Makenco Diesel powered generator model 2500CLE in 2005
and have had nothing but problems with the company that sold it to me.
The company is RAMCO power systems and I have not been able to get
a service manual that they promised me when I bought the generator.
I have tried to find a company that would be able to help me but
nobody I have talked to would be able to help me.
The engine runs at slow speed but leaks Diesel fuel like a sieve and
I have no way to determine what is causing it.
And if I put on full speed it does not allow the generator to run at
a standard speed, it backfires like crazy and the voltmeter fluctuates
from 120v to 80 volts.
Does any one have any information about this generator system ?
Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

try alt.energy.homepower

O/T generators Andy R UK diy 31 March 23rd 06 02:25 PM
Need information about generators MaryL Home Repair 23 October 11th 05 08:16 PM
Generators Sparks UK diy 15 September 10th 05 12:48 AM
Anyone heard of cheap small PSA Nitrogen/Oxygen generators? Bruce L. Bergman Metalworking 3 August 1st 05 03:23 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM