Posted to alt.home.repair
debrah

Default white heat spot on furniture

A hot plate was placed on an oak table. There is a white spot that I need
to know how to remove. Please help..

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

"debrah" noreply@ wrote in message
news:f1f8ea7e5c9c9af28e3e55ba36cd0152@homerepairli ve.com...
A hot plate was placed on an oak table. There is a white spot that I need
to know how to remove. Please help..

Hopefully, the guilty party has been whipped, and will be sleeping with the
spiders in the cellar for a month.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

"debrah" noreply@ wrote in message
news:f1f8ea7e5c9c9af28e3e55ba36cd0152@homerepairli ve.com...
A hot plate was placed on an oak table. There is a white spot that I need
to know how to remove. Please help..

And, a more useful suggestion than my earlier one: Post this question also
in a group called rec.woodworking. You'll probably have 183 answers by the
end of the day.