Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert11

Default Paint Removal From Concrete: Peel-A-Way Best ?

Hello:

For removing very old (20+ yrs) paint from concrete (not sure if oil or
latex) is
this "Peel-A-Way" product the one to try first ?

Anything better ?

Thanks,
B.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I used the smelly toxic stuff, you cant get it all, and the stripper is
SLIPPERY! BIG TIME!

Whats your plans for the floor? I tiled it, and so good adhesion was
more important than asthestics