Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
orpheusNY

Default Question about thermostatic showers

I'm thinking of installing a thermostatic shower (Hansgrohe) in my
upcoming bathroom renovation. My question is this:

I live in a small apartment building, and the bathroom in question is
fairly far from the water heaters in the basement. If hot water hasn't
been recently requested, it can take between 1 and 2 minutes of running
the water to get hot water up to my apartment. Will this cause
difficulties for the thermostatic shower, and headaches for me? Am I
better off with a pressure balanced system?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

ONY

embarrasingly basic thermostatic radiator valves question! Riz1 UK diy 4 November 11th 04 02:03 AM
Thermostatic showers Ben UK diy 5 October 13th 04 11:43 AM
Wickes thermostatic showers Wisefrog UK diy 1 August 19th 04 09:52 PM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Thermostatic shower problem Cubik UK diy 30 January 13th 04 10:48 PM