Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Whitney

Default Kitchen sink trap arm geometry

Hello,

I need to run a new drain line for my kitchen sink. It would greatly
simplify the drain line routing if I have offset the trap arm
connection in the wall 12" from the sink centerline. Is this OK? How
would I make up the trap arm and waste connection? For that matter,
how are double sinks plumbed when the two sink outlets are offset both
left-right and front-back?

Thanks, Wayne
Posted to alt.home.repair

Doesn't matter how you hook it up in my experience. Just make sure the
water is pointing perpendicular or toward the drain and that you have a
trap and good connections.