Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SPEECHLESS IN SEATTLE

Follow me...

http://eveningdojistar.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Follow me...

http://eveningdojistar.blogspot.com

FU spammer

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default SPEECHLESS IN SEATTLE - how to kill a spammer

wrote:
Follow me...

http://eveningdojistar.blogspot.com

This sort of idjit takes the cake. He's posting from his Gmail
account. Anyone reading newsgroups through Google Groups, click on the
"show options" link in the offending post, than click "report abuse",
then click "report abuse". It takes all of two or three seconds.
Enough people do it and he'll lose his Gmail account.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikey

wrote:
Follow me, I am a fool