Default platform bed made in seattle?

hello,

i am looking for someone to possibly create a platform bed for us...
perferrably someone in seattle.

we're wanting a simple, elegant, platform bed, in this style... but
with a slightly higher headboard:

http://www.jepara50.com/furniture/Be...tformBedHubert

I don't have specific dimensions, but this would be for a queen
bed...

we're also interested in pricing options on various woods for the
bed... these are the kinds of wood we like:

- reclaimed teak
- zebra wood
- bolivian rosewood

ie, is it cheaper to make the bed from teak VS zebra or etc...?

and then we're also interested in matching low-to-the-ground end tables
out of the same wood.

again, we're just looking for approx costs. we'd even be willing to do
the finish work ourselves if it would save on costs.

anyone in seattle willing to work through a quote for us?
email raciereATgmailDOTcom

thx,

)( sean

actually, that above link does not work.
i mean this one:

http://www.jepara50.com/furniture/Be...mBedHubert.htm

Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
actually, that above link does not work.
i mean this one:

http://www.jepara50.com/furniture/Be...mBedHubert.htm

NOW you tell us. :-)

I waited a proverbial coon's age for that first link to load (on the cable
modem none-the-less)!

From the (struggled to get) looks of it, perhaps you should just hie thyself
to the nearest mall and look into those "sleep number" air-bladder beds?
They sell complete beds (including their whiz-bang mattress thingies) for
probably less than anyone in your neighborhood could/would create the bed
alone all anew... I know the pre-built air-bladder-bed company would very
likely blow my (guestimated) efforts out of the water (price-wise).
--
Enjoy life and *do* well by it
-- it might well be the only chance you get :-)

Steve,
http://www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/