Posted to alt.home.repair
John F.

Default Kitchen Cabinet iSuppliers On Line

Has anyone purchased or had any dealings with sellers or kitchen cabinets
and/or just kitchen cabinet doors. If so, can you give me some sites and
particulars as to construction and pricing. I' thinking of building the
carcasses and buying the doors but if there are god knockdown units someone
has purchased I would like to consider that also. Thanks. John