Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Problem: No water coming from kitchen faucet

Skully wrote:

I have had a problem with my kitchen faucet for months now, it seemed
like there was air in the line. I could leave the faucet open and
after a few minutes water would come out.

I have been out of the state for a few months and the water has not
been used since, I returned yesterday and tried the faucet and nothing
comes out at all. I replaced the faucet with a new one today but I
still get no water.

The water is running fine in all the rest of the faucets and toilets
and showers in the house except the one in the kitchen.

I know that at least some water is coming through the supply line
because when I removed the hoses it had water in them.but nothing
through the tap.

I haven't tried removing the hoses and checking the water pressure
through the supply lines yet, I will do that tomorrow night after
work.

My question is this , is there something that could be blocking the
lines, and isn't the cold and hot lines seperate so why would both
lines become clogged?

what is my best option? to call a plumber?

Thanks, Dan

ice?