Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default house AC connection

one part of the house has no electricity AC. probably blown
fuse/circuit breaker trip. But I am not going to /or able to fix it
yet. If I take an long extension, connect one end 3 prong male to
the part of the house that has power, and the other end female to the
other part of the house, make a male and male connector . connect the
power to the wall socket of the house that does not have power, Will
it make the other part of the house live ? Assuming that I do not use
too much juice that will trip more circuit breaker.

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Buying a house: Some questions Tony Home Ownership 8 August 17th 04 06:38 AM
Urgent: Going to buy a house with water in crawlspace Tom Home Repair 21 June 25th 04 04:00 AM
hot house in summer malcolm Home Repair 22 June 18th 04 10:15 PM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 06:53 PM