Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

Default house AC connection

Yes it would backfeed the dead circuit, however if the dead circuit became
live again, it could cause a dangerous situation

wrote in message
oups.com...
one part of the house has no electricity AC. probably blown
fuse/circuit breaker trip. But I am not going to /or able to fix it
yet. If I take an long extension, connect one end 3 prong male to
the part of the house that has power, and the other end female to the
other part of the house, make a male and male connector . connect the
power to the wall socket of the house that does not have power, Will
it make the other part of the house live ? Assuming that I do not use
too much juice that will trip more circuit breaker.