Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Red cloud cleaner

Anyone heard of this product, or something with a similar name --
Redcloud, Red Clouds, supposedly some sort of industrial cleaner....

If so, any idea where/how to purchase?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone heard of this product, or something with a similar name --
Redcloud, Red Clouds, supposedly some sort of industrial cleaner....

If so, any idea where/how to purchase?

No, and apparently, neither has Google. What are you trying to clean?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, I googled the hell out of it. I was told by a pharmacist, that a
popular outdoor skin cleaner that goes for $35 for a one-ounce tube is
the exact same thing as red cloud (or clouds??) industrial cleaner,
which goes for about 1/100th the price.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, I googled the hell out of it. I was told by a pharmacist, that a
popular outdoor skin cleaner that goes for $35 for a one-ounce tube is
the exact same thing as red cloud (or clouds??) industrial cleaner,
which goes for about 1/100th the price.

What are you trying to clean?

Posted to alt.home.repair

skin

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
skin

Dawn dish liquid and a fingernail brush. There's not much it won't remove.
It'll probably take most of your skin moisture with it, but that's fixable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
skin

Dawn dish liquid and a fingernail brush. There's not much it won't remove.
It'll probably take most of your skin moisture with it, but that's fixable.

Sorry I was being a smart ass when I made the "skin" reply, meant to
qualify it and hit the send button instead. Anyway to clarify, poison
ivy/oak oils....

Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:34:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Yeah, I googled the hell out of it. I was told by a pharmacist, that a
popular outdoor skin cleaner that goes for $35 for a one-ounce tube is
the exact same thing as red cloud (or clouds??) industrial cleaner,
which goes for about 1/100th the price.

What are you trying to clean?

Probably you (or he) are misremembering
"redmond scientific", which is apparently
now "meangreen.com".

Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...

Goedjn wrote:

Probably you (or he) are misremembering
"redmond scientific", which is apparently
now "meangreen.com".

I don't know how we got red clouds out of that....but meangreen does
appear, at least the bit I've looked on google, to possibly be the
stuff. I'll "scratch deeper" Thanks...

Is this for a future problem with poison ivy, or are you messed up right
now?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Kanter wrote:

Is this for a future problem with poison ivy, or are you messed up right
now?

I'm a tree farmer. I've always got a bit of the stuff going on. I like
to keep a supply handy, as I never know when the "itch will hit."

I only treat if it gets in a "delicate spot" or begins to take over a
large area of skin, otherwise copious amount of "as hot as I can stand
it" water deadens itch enough that I can live with it.

I've used TecNu cleaner for years. TecNu has a new product out,
"Extreme" which I hear is the best yet for cleaning the rash, but I
haven't tried it yet. The cost is also supposed to be reasonable.

But, I figured If I could get a five-gallon tin or so of "Red Cloud" or
whatever it is for $10-50, even if it's not as good as some of the
"specialty products" I'd bear it for the $$$ savings. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone heard of this product, or something with a similar name --
Redcloud, Red Clouds, supposedly some sort of industrial cleaner....

If so, any idea where/how to purchase?

Try www.redclouds.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
rosebud

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone heard of this product, or something with a similar name --
Redcloud, Red Clouds, supposedly some sort of industrial cleaner....

If so, any idea where/how to purchase?

Try www.redclouds.com

I don't think any kind of industrial cleaner can be bought through that
website. Edwin, did you actually check it?

bonnie

Pool Cleaner Reviews Zac Roberts Home Repair 1 December 6th 05 04:03 PM
Best granite countertop cleaner / polish ? Steve Henderson Home Repair 4 November 14th 05 03:48 PM
Cloud 9 carpet underlay: experiences [email protected] UK diy 3 December 13th 04 10:40 PM
Pool cleaner floating Mike Home Repair 2 May 5th 04 02:44 PM
Kenmore (Sears) Water Softener Cleaner -- How often? L. Dwynn Lafleur Home Repair 4 January 25th 04 07:28 AM