Posted to alt.home.repair
Teh Suck

Default Bought a shower filter, but I can get it to attach

I've purchased a shower filters (a Paragon P2201) and I can't seem to get it
to install onto my shower head.

I have a Teledyne shower head that has a long, flexible neck and multiple
water-pressure settings.

The problem is that the part on the shower filter that screws into the
shower head is "too short". Meaning the grooves don't meet each other.

Is there some kind of extension attachment I could buy at a plumbing supply
store?

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Teh Suck

Title should be "CAN'T get it to attach".

Kenmore Refrigerator Water Filter Light Forever Green Naugahyde Home Repair 17 December 20th 17 07:34 PM
Poor shower Hugo Nebula UK diy 27 December 14th 05 08:27 PM
Power shower electrical shocks Dave UK diy 4 June 4th 04 07:54 PM
power/electric shower Graham Wilson UK diy 1 May 29th 04 01:07 PM
Shower pump, whole bathroom? Simon Avery UK diy 13 November 25th 03 10:09 AM