Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermostat Upgrade Advice

I have an old White-Rodgers thermosat (1F58-910) and I would like to
upgrade it to the White-Rodgers (1F95-1271). Problem is that the
website doesn't have it listed as a recommended upgrade. It could be
because its the newest model and they are slacking on updating their
website, but can anyone confirm that this is an ok upgrade? Below is
the website info:

This page shows information on my current model and what are soem
suggested upgrades:
http://parts.white-rodgers.com/commo...MD=DisplayInfo

This is the thermostat I'd like to upgrade to (listed at the top of
page):
http://www.white-rodgers.com/common/.../thermo_04.htm