Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default Any Cable TV Installers out there!

I have Cox as cable TV provider, and a few weeks ago I signed up for
h/definition, My TV is rear projection Toshiba 52" DLP (new), doen't require
a box for the h/d channels, but a card is required.

After 3 attempts, of checking the cables and the signal, the splitters bla
bla bla,and a different card (Motorola )I still can't access one channel
that I like, ( its a local channel that has just gone h/d a month or so ago)
when I first turn on the TV.

But after first turning on the TV , from over night lets say and surfing
thru the the lower channels, 103 thru 110 then try the channel I want which
is 805 its there. Other local h/d channels 808 809 are always there when the
TV is first turned on, after an overnight rest.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell

twfsa wrote:

I have Cox as cable TV provider, and a few weeks ago I signed up for
h/definition, My TV is rear projection Toshiba 52" DLP (new), doen't
require
a box for the h/d channels, but a card is required.

After 3 attempts, of checking the cables and the signal, the splitters
bla
bla bla,and a different card (Motorola )I still can't access one channel
that I like, ( its a local channel that has just gone h/d a month or
so ago)
when I first turn on the TV.

Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper,
digital quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many
areas, add HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to
get all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE
Certificate Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

But after first turning on the TV , from over night lets say and
surfing
thru the the lower channels, 103 thru 110 then try the channel I want
which
is 805 its there. Other local h/d channels 808 809 are always there
when the
TV is first turned on, after an overnight rest.
Any ideas? Thanks, Tom

The best satellite system 'Dish,' will deliver terrific digital picture
perfect signals, and HD is available, along with local network channels
in many areas. Where locals are not available you can either pick them
up with an antenna or at a low cost just take the locals from some cable
systems.
- udarrell Darrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate you can use to promote your business opportunities! The Certificate number is good anywhere in the United States for as many times as you or anyone wants to use it. Get Picture Perfect Digital Quality Local Network Stations. "Click Sign Me Up" for the Free Certificate Number and 800 number to call.
Send the Free Dish Satellite link to your friends. - Darrell

Posted to alt.home.repair
georgie

"udarrell" wrote in message
snip
Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper, digital
quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many areas, add
HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to get
all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE Certificate
Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

snip

Your certificate expired December 31, 2005.

Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Why would you want a piece of **** receiver box on every TV in the house?
Unless cable were not available in your area, its insane!

Tom

"georgie" wrote in message
. com...
"udarrell" wrote in message
snip
Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper, digital
quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many areas,
add HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to get
all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE Certificate
Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

snip

Your certificate expired December 31, 2005.

Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell

georgie wrote:

"udarrell" wrote in message
snip

Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper, digital
quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many areas, add
HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to get
all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE Certificate
Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

snip

Your certificate expired December 31, 2005. (Wrong, Dec. 31, 2006.)

Georgie, It expires Dec 31, 2006. Believe me the Free Certificates are good.
If you have a wife and kids you need three or four receivers.
- udarrell Darrell

--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate you can use to promote your business opportunities! The Certificate number is good anywhere in the United States for as many times as you or anyone wants to use it. Get Picture Perfect Digital Quality Local Network Stations. "Click Sign Me Up" for the Free Certificate Number and 800 number to call.
Send the Free Dish Satellite link to your friends. - Darrell

http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm

http://www.udarrell.com/free_dish_di...ellite_tv.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:45:28 -0600, "twfsa" wrote:

Why would you want a piece of **** receiver box on every TV in the house?
Unless cable were not available in your area, its insane!

Tom

Cable here used to have a very crappy picture. Anyway, I wouldn't
trust such a spammy reply.

"georgie" wrote in message
.com...
"udarrell" wrote in message
snip
Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper, digital
quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many areas,
add HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to get
all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE Certificate
Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

snip

Your certificate expired December 31, 2005.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

twfsa wrote:
Why would you want a piece of **** receiver box on every TV in the
house? Unless cable were not available in your area, its insane!

Tom

Much better porn on Dish. MUCH better. Or so I've been told.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:47:15 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

twfsa wrote:
Why would you want a piece of **** receiver box on every TV in the
house? Unless cable were not available in your area, its insane!

Tom

Much better porn on Dish. MUCH better. Or so I've been told.

The BEST porn comes from your own imagination.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Drilling holes & cable Sam S. Home Repair 17 November 3rd 05 06:43 AM
Thompson RCA Warranty Rip-Off Crock Lie [email protected] Electronics Repair 19 February 28th 05 06:05 AM
3 way switch disaster (long but interesting) RB Home Repair 8 July 23rd 04 02:18 PM
Car aerial cable ARWadsworth UK diy 18 February 25th 04 04:12 PM
Is it OK to put standard "twin & earth" cable directly into the cavity of a dwarf wall? Jon Weaver UK diy 20 August 8th 03 03:38 PM