Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Any Cable TV Installers out there!

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:45:28 -0600, "twfsa" wrote:

Why would you want a piece of **** receiver box on every TV in the house?
Unless cable were not available in your area, its insane!

Tom

Cable here used to have a very crappy picture. Anyway, I wouldn't
trust such a spammy reply.

"georgie" wrote in message
.com...
"udarrell" wrote in message
snip
Switch to a Dish Satellite System for superior brighter, sharper, digital
quality on All of the Channels including Network Locals in many areas,
add HD too.
I know from experience Dish is the Best System. See the link below to get
all the equipment and installation FREE.
http://free-satellite-tv.udarrell.com/index.htm Use the FREE Certificate
Number and free 800 number to get detailed information.

snip

Your certificate expired December 31, 2005.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com