Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default Any Cable TV Installers out there!

I have Cox as cable TV provider, and a few weeks ago I signed up for
h/definition, My TV is rear projection Toshiba 52" DLP (new), doen't require
a box for the h/d channels, but a card is required.

After 3 attempts, of checking the cables and the signal, the splitters bla
bla bla,and a different card (Motorola )I still can't access one channel
that I like, ( its a local channel that has just gone h/d a month or so ago)
when I first turn on the TV.

But after first turning on the TV , from over night lets say and surfing
thru the the lower channels, 103 thru 110 then try the channel I want which
is 805 its there. Other local h/d channels 808 809 are always there when the
TV is first turned on, after an overnight rest.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom