Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

Default property values link

type in your address and it gives you property values:
http://www.zillow.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

i hope they get this working. i typed mine in and it gives a bunch of
info about assessments, not actuals. has the map wrong, it's off my
blocks. they ought to have one site where you can see actual sales
prices, THAT would be helpful.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress

wrote in message
ups.com...
i hope they get this working. i typed mine in and it gives a bunch of
info about assessments, not actuals. has the map wrong, it's off my
blocks. they ought to have one site where you can see actual sales
prices, THAT would be helpful.

I just looked up the house I sold in 1998.
The price shown on zillow.com is almost 1.5 times what the county property
appraiser shows as an appraised value.

Who's kidding who?

Charlie

Posted to alt.home.repair
Kathy

"Charlie Bress" wrote in
message
. ..

wrote in message

ups.com...
i hope they get this working. i typed mine in

and it gives a bunch of
info about assessments, not actuals. has the

map wrong, it's off my
blocks. they ought to have one site where you

can see actual sales
prices, THAT would be helpful.

I just looked up the house I sold in 1998.
The price shown on zillow.com is almost 1.5 times

what the county property
appraiser shows as an appraised value.

Who's kidding who?

Charlie

Is it in NJ? My house shows as $98,000., the
assessed amount. It used to be $57,000. Appraisal
and assessment are way different here. My last
appraisal before I put a new roof and another room
and siding on my house was $175,000. It would
probly be over 300 now. That website also lists my
taxes as about half of what they are. I think it
doesn't count the part of the property taxes that
go to schools. As far as that website goes, well,
you get what you pay for.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Bress

"Kathy" wrote in message

"Charlie Bress" wrote in
message
. ..

wrote in message

ups.com...
[...]

Florida

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G.

Yep.

In Maryland, you can pick any county and any address and it will tell you
just aboutt everything: Who lives there, how much they paid for it, how much
it is being assessed at, property size, house size, etc......

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/

Hey HON: well not really sure IF that is the case or NOT
BUT I now at least know why you use Dr, Hardcrab as a a Signature...

Bob
Ain' The beer cold normally in the Land of Plesant Living...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

"Bob G." wrote in message

Yep.

In Maryland, you can pick any county and any address and it will tell you
just aboutt everything: Who lives there, how much they paid for it, how
much
it is being assessed at, property size, house size, etc......

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/

Hey HON: well not really sure IF that is the case or NOT
BUT I now at least know why you use Dr, Hardcrab as a a Signature...

You got it.

But not in B'More. I'm down in GAWD'S country (Southern Maryland). Where the
Potomac, Patuxent and the Chesapeake Bay all meet.

You think the people in Baltimore talk funny........

;-]

4x6 bandsaw link? Grant Erwin Metalworking 10 November 21st 05 08:07 PM
Mild fence property line "dispute" Actor123 Home Ownership 12 February 15th 05 09:36 PM
Playgrounds and Property Values Scott Home Ownership 5 February 2nd 05 03:35 AM
Link Belts George G Metalworking 6 January 12th 04 03:43 PM
Council want to build an extension next door, will it devalue our property? Jason Arthurs UK diy 4 October 11th 03 03:51 AM