Junior Member

Default no hot water

Hi, I have just replaced the pcb board on my gloworm compact 100p, it worked great for two days but now i cannot get any hot water only a small amount when i run the tap really slow. the heating seems to be ok but i have noticed the gas flames dont appear to be as high as they used to, has anyone any ideas what the problem may be, many thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim

ricky2222 wrote:
Hi, I have just replaced the pcb board on my gloworm compact 100p, it
worked great for two days but now i cannot get any hot water only a
small amount when i run the tap really slow. the heating seems to be ok
but i have noticed the gas flames dont appear to be as high as they used
to, has anyone any ideas what the problem may be, many thanks.

If you haven't already, post to this group:

UK.D-I-Y
Posted to alt.home.repair
bones001

is it firing up when u run the tap or do u need to have the heating
on. im not familiar with the boiler but if its not firing up just by
running the tap it will be a flow switch/diverter valve problem, if
it is firing up by running the tap it may be the temp sensor for the
dhw.

Salt content of softened water Steve B Home Repair 26 January 25th 06 04:06 AM
The #1 rated home water filter in America Aquasana AQ-4000 nitin Home Ownership 0 December 13th 05 08:44 AM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM