Posted to alt.home.repair
BiloxiBoy

Default Sink Venting Situation

Because of a re-arrangement in the kitchen, the sink will now have to
be on a wall that, due to frameing and very limited space, will not
permit a direct vent through the roof in that location. So, the only
alternative I can think of is to run a separate vent pipe from under
the house as shown in the picture he
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...lternative.jpg

Is this a viable alternative, or is there a better or more effective
way? Can I just run the drain into the waste/vent stack without the
additional pipe for venting? Advice would be appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Look at Studor Vents.
(air admittance device)
TB

Posted to alt.home.repair
BiloxiBoy

Great Suggestion!! Thanks for the heads-up!!

Very small bathroom sink - how to make more space? Chris Jung Home Repair 4 March 24th 05 09:45 PM
Chemical sink + drain unblockers - any good? Abso UK diy 37 June 12th 04 12:03 PM
Single sink for sale PoP UK diy 0 March 4th 04 04:54 PM
Blanco sink - create own punch outs? blue Home Repair 8 December 21st 03 06:19 PM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM