Posted to alt.home.repair
United Hole Inspection Services

Default Why do women have more holes than men?

After doing professional hole inspections for over ten years, we have
come to the conclusion that women have more holes than men. We are in
the process of doing scientific research to determine the cause. You
can help by providing all rational explanations.

Thank You

----
United Hole Inspection Services (U.H.I.S)

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

"United A-Hole Services" The Head A-Hole wrote

Snip lame attemp at humor

*YAWN*

*PLONK*

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"United Hole Inspection Services" wrote in message
After doing professional hole inspections for over ten years, we have
come to the conclusion that women have more holes than men. We are in
the process of doing scientific research to determine the cause. You
can help by providing all rational explanations.

Thank You

----
United Hole Inspection Services (U.H.I.S)

What do you mean? You have just as many as women. Count them. Don't
forget that big one in your head.

HTH

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

"United Hole Inspection Services" wrote in message
After doing professional hole inspections for over ten years, we have
come to the conclusion that women have more holes than men. We are in
the process of doing scientific research to determine the cause. You
can help by providing all rational explanations.

Thank You

----
United Hole Inspection Services (U.H.I.S)

Do your parents know your on the computer??

Speedfit - Aborted holes Arthur UK diy 14 February 14th 05 12:23 AM
Fence post holes too big Lost-In-Translation Home Repair 4 June 19th 04 04:07 PM
Critter digging HUGE holes in my driveway Mistercmk Home Repair 9 November 20th 03 03:28 AM
Boring dog holes... Silvan Woodworking 5 November 4th 03 07:10 PM
Welding holes in a chaincase - advice wanted [email protected] UK diy 5 July 15th 03 09:25 AM