Posted to alt.home.repair
tenplay

Default Stubborn rug stain

We have a beige colored rug in the living room. Someone over-watered a
large house plant and the overflow left a brown stain. We have tried
all kinds of cleaners and still a yellowish stain remains. We even
tried a portable steam cleaner without success. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Have you tried the new aerosol cleaners that consist of 2 separate bottles
tied together. Manufacturer claims that they have extra cleaning power when
combined as they are sprayed on the stain. It works well. There are several
brand names but I think all made by same company if you look at small print.
Woolite is one. Bissell is another.

"tenplay" wrote in message
We have a beige colored rug in the living room. Someone over-watered a
large house plant and the overflow left a brown stain. We have tried all
kinds of cleaners and still a yellowish stain remains. We even tried a
portable steam cleaner without success. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph E. Johnston

"tenplay" wrote in message
We have a beige colored rug in the living room. Someone over-watered a
large house plant and the overflow left a brown stain. We have tried all
kinds of cleaners and still a yellowish stain remains. We even tried a
portable steam cleaner without success. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Can you spell "area rug" boys and girls?

Jos.

Fiberglass Door Stain Billy Home Ownership 4 July 31st 06 03:22 PM
Question about re-staining building /w solid-color stain jaynews Home Repair 2 October 19th 05 10:07 PM
acid stain concrete WHoME? Home Repair 8 August 5th 04 03:05 AM
Deck stain. Recommendation? kristen Home Ownership 5 April 14th 04 05:17 PM
Stubborn stain on toilet bowl. KLM Home Repair 8 March 26th 04 08:59 AM