Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
cyanoacrylate c5h5nO2

Default Mind reader game (answers)

WOW!!!
This is truly some super high tech stuff.
I'm glad I stayed in college and became a biologist because I doubt I
could handle the custodial arts,,,,er,,,,sorry...I meant locksmithing....

I'll bet you've stumped more than a few custodians, oops silly me,
locksmiths.

Wow!

This locksmithing stuff is just so complicated.

So many keys.
So little time.
How the hell do ya'll do it?

Locksmithing reminds me of cow tipping.
There is an art to that as well.

You have to remember to stand on the correct side when you tip the beast.

Very complex.
Much like the custodial arts,,,,there I go again...silly
me....locksmithing.

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:14:52 +0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Background. Two locks, both Sargent panic bar, rim cylinder, six pin LA
keyway. The lock has been recently remastered (by me) and is operating on
ESP brand S-22 blanks. Cut by Framon machine. A couple of the masters are
cut by Curtis 2000 duplicating machine from a Sargent original key.

Customers says "the keys don't go in and out very well, and one of the locks
is coming loose, they think it's cause of the keys not working well".

For ten thousnad bonus points, answer two questions:

1) Was it one lock or two which had a problem
ANS: Two.

2) What was the actual problem or problems?
ANS: The lock with the "key that wouldn't go in or out" turned out that lock
didn't lock or unlock. The thumb lever wasn't coming back all the way up. I
took the lock apart, and give it some lubrication, and instruct the people
there that if it doesn't lock, pull up on the thumb lever.
ANS: The second lock, the one coming loose. Aparently, that's the employee
door. When the employees would arrive in the morning and find the door
locked, they would beat on the door. Loud enough to be heard over the
machine shop that was running.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
Red Neckerson

"cyanoacrylate c5h5nO2" wrote in message
WOW!!!
This is truly some super high tech stuff.
I'm glad I stayed in college and became a biologist because I doubt I
could handle the custodial arts,,,,er,,,,sorry...I meant locksmithing....

I'll bet you've stumped more than a few custodians, oops silly me,
locksmiths.

Wow!

This locksmithing stuff is just so complicated.

So many keys.
So little time.
How the hell do ya'll do it?

Locksmithing reminds me of cow tipping.
There is an art to that as well.

You have to remember to stand on the correct side when you tip the beast.

Very complex.
Much like the custodial arts,,,,there I go again...silly
me....locksmithing.

and a Biology degree must mean you're a ****ing GENIUS!!!!

What are you doing with that degree? Data entry?

Probably.....

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
cyanoacrylate c5h5nO2

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:49:46 +0000, Red Neckerson wrote:

[...]

Well, right now I am involved in research around static structure
studies using X-ray crystallography and dynamic
structure studies with neutrons along with X-ray diffraction
and neutron scattering techniques, with an emphasis on wide-angle,
as well as small-angle time-of-flight spectroscopy and
computer model calculations.I am also involved with
complementary sample characterization techniques.

I hope this answers your questions.

Oh, BTW, you might find this site useful:

www.dictionary.com

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
cyanoacrylate c5h5nO2

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:18:12 +0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Who cross posted?

I dunno.

Who top posted?

[...]

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
[...]

Like I said: data entry.

I hope this answers your questions.

Oh, BTW, you might find this site useful:

www.dictionary.com

Why? So I can use big words like you and sound important?

No thanks.

You might need this:

www.tubgirl.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
'Key

"Red Neckerson"
cross-posted off-topic in message
---snip the off-topic , cross-posted message---

kindly stop cross-posting off-topic to groups that don't
give a **** about your subject.

--
"Key"

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
Dodecyl-Difluoroquinoline-Nitrofuran-O-Nonanoic-Ac

'Key, , the obscene, stitched great ape, and employee
responsible for removing stones from the fields before planting, ministered:

"Red Neckerson"
cross-posted off-topic in message
---snip the off-topic , cross-posted message---

kindly stop cross-posting off-topic to groups that

What a unusually calm and considered approach you have.

When a client points out to you they cannot enter their house, do you kick
the door in?

don't give a **** about your subject.

But a "****" enough for you to throw your toys out of the pram, huh?

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
Overlord Gerhard Gablingspear-Fengerchidge

'Key, , the overlooked, worm-infested **** juice, and tenant who
is paid to service the Manor’s grandmother, vituperated:

"Red Neckerson"
cross-posted off-topic in message
---snip the off-topic , cross-posted message---

kindly stop cross-posting off-topic to groups that don't
give a **** about your subject.

Make him, you impotent retard.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
Rebecca

'Key wrote:
"Red Neckerson"
cross-posted off-topic in message
---snip the off-topic , cross-posted message---

kindly stop cross-posting off-topic to groups that don't
give a **** about your subject.

You'll have to get a new group, we're taking alt.locksmithing over.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
RicodJour

cyanoacrylate c5h5nO2 wrote:

Well, right now I am involved in research around static structure..

{pointless obfuscation snipped}

Curious. From here it looks like you're involved with yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man

'Key , the shabby bummer and bold sphincter seasel who likes
immodest pokes up the ****ter with zebras, and whose partner is a
hustling-hussy with a massive camel hoof, wrote in
:

give a **** about your whinges.

--
Cooking tonight: Lightly sickening gnats and liver topping accentuated
with cloying horse giblet, dished up in a bubbling tureen containing