Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,comp.os.linux-advocacy
Gloria Vixentart

Default linux doesn't support locksmithing

Roy L. Fuchs , wrote in message
:
Gloria Vixentart wrote:
Rebecca
, wrote in message
5M4tcH:
'Key wrote:
"Red Neckerson"
cross-posted off-topic in message
---snip the off-topic , cross-posted message---

kindly stop cross-posting off-topic to groups that don't
give a **** about your subject.

You'll have to get a new group, we're taking alt.locksmithing over.

Fantabidozie girl! I'm in - so, when do we begin?

All you need to do is cross-post to COLA that Locksmiths can't use
linux because there's no locksmithing software.

The 'advocates' will destroy the group trying to defend linux.

LMFARO!!LOL

Aside: I don't believe it, my mind's all agog!! I have been well and truly
head****ed KUDOS

--
Marsey dotes
And dosey dotes