Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pneumatic nailer advice

I am thinking about buying a pneumatic nailer and am trying to decide
whether to buy a straight 16 gauge finish nailer or an angled 15 gauge
finish nailer (haven't seen any angled 16 gauge ones). In the near
future I will be using it for installing floor molding (including
quarter round). Will the 15 gauge nailer split the quarter round? It
seems like an angled nailer is more useful (albeit more expensive as
well) and if I'm going to spend some money, I might as well get the
most bang for the buck.

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Very little difference in diameter between 15/16, and you can get
variety of lengths.
To me the angled head, giving flexibility in nailing angle, was the
clincher.

HTH,

Posted to alt.home.repair
J.A. Michel

I've got a Bostitch N62FNK-2. It's a 15 gauge angled finish nailer. It's a
very nice nail gun. Get and angled gun. You won't be sorry you did!

ups.com...